Village Web Site Forum

Liz Kildunne
Wednesday, March 2, 2011 19:18
Calling all Pet Lovers
Dear All

We're not certain yet what has happened, but our cat seems to have been poisoned somehow. Maybe its weedkiller or rat poison, not sure and I'm not saying someone has done this deliberately, its probably accidental exposure, I just want to warn anyone else with an animal in the Ravenstones/Dixon Street area to keep a close eye on your pets in case they show any signs of poisoning (salivating, vomiting, convulsing) and if so, get them to the vet straight away - half an hour later this morning and she'd have died - still not out of the woods yet by some way.
Be careful

Best wishes

Denise White
Tuesday, March 8, 2011 14:29
Hi Liz, hope your cat gets well soon! It would be horrid to think it was deliberate, lets hope not.
Liz Kildunne
Tuesday, March 8, 2011 19:28
Hi Denise. She seems much better now thanks. I'm sure no-one would have done it deliberately, she could have picked it up anywhere locally, even from contaminated water. Just want everyone to be aware for their own pets sakes, any signs, get 'em to a vet quick (don't forget your credit card!!!!! :-))

  Posting to the forum is de-activated due to lack of use.

  You are welcome to browse through posts but cannot add comments or start new topics.