Hay time in the Otter Holes c1900
With thanks to Tony Ingham for providing the scan.
Click the image to see a larger version.
"Otter Holes" was subsequently developed as Sutton Park.
There isn't a clock on the church tower, which dates the photo to before the end of November 1901. The school was extended after the photograph was taken.
The Revd Canon Michael Cowgill provided the following information:
"The clock was dedicated on Advent Sunday (end of November) 1901.
The people of the parish raised an appeal for the clock in memory of
their former vicar, The Revd Canon R. W. Wilson, who died in
April 1901 after serving as vicar for 32 years."